BIMINI HEALTH TECH is a global leader in the medical aesthetics, orthobiologics and regenerative markets. Named after the Bahama’s legendary Fountain of Youth, Bimini, develops and commercializes products that are elegant in their simplicity, yet impactful and proven in their aesthetic and therapeutic benefit. Since 2013, Bimini has been developing innovative products to provide premium aesthetic and regenerative healthcare options to consumers and physicians alike and is uniquely positioned to drive the development and commercial success of cellular and tissue-based medicine.
Our mission is to transform the human experience through medical innovation, driven by passion to develop a diverse portfolio of novel regenerative technologies and therapeutics that allow people to live better lives.
Harness the unique biology of Adipose Tissue and Blood
Components to advance human health and quality of life.
Bimini products have been used in 50+ countries and 100,000+ procedures around the world.
Bimini products address multiple billion dollar markets.
Platform of technologies designed with the end-user in mind.
Growing market acceptable of cell and tissue based therapies.
Harnessing the Power of Adipose Tissue and PRP
Adipose Tissue (Fat)
- Adipose is an important organ of a complex network, possessing regenerative capabilities and participating in the regulation of a variety of diverse biological functions
- Adipose tissue is a rich source of stem and regenerative cells
- The abundance of cells and ease of accessibility enables real-time therapy
- 1 mL of adipose tissue contains 1,000 times more stem cells than bone marrow
- A fat cell has an average lifespan of 14 years in the body
PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP)
- PRP is a rich source of growth factors that initiate the healing cascade in the body
- The abundance of growth factors in peripheral blood enables concentrations of growth factors delivered in real-time therapy
- Platelets contain an important reservoir of growth factors in the body and play an important role in many processes such as coagulation, immune response, angiogenesis and the healing of damaged tissues
- Growth factors are very powerful messengers that our bodies use to signal cells for many healing and repair functions
- Plasma cells secrete large quantities of antibodies that can be harvested from donors to boost an immune response