BIMINI HEALTH TECH is actively seeking qualified candidates who are interested in future growth opportunities within a fast-paced company experiencing rapid growth.
We are currently recruiting for several commercial roles.
Bimini is looking for highly motivated and experienced candidates who are results-driven.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of three years medical experience, preferably with experience and established relationships in all aspects of Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery.
- Documented success in generating new, and maintaining existing, business.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships and enable open communication with both customers and corporate management.
- Available/willing to work/travel weekends and evenings.
Competitive salary, excellent benefits, expense account and equity incentives provided.
It is the policy of Bimini Health Tech to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disabilities, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 requires Bimini Health Tech to hire only individuals who are eligible to work in the United States. Upon the employee’s reporting for the first day of work, an individual will be expected to provide documentation of employability.
8400 Belleview Drive, Suite 125
Plano, TX 75024
Research & Development facility
420 Stevens Ave, Suite 220
Solana Beach, CA 92075
1 Street MARÉCHAL JOFFRE, #2nd Flore
35000 RENNES, FRANCE